Call to Prayer – 30 Days in the Harvest
We, Dan and Robin, are moving into a time we call 30 Days in the Harvest. During this time we, along with other ministers and some people from our church be more purposeful while out and about in the community, not only prayer walking but seeking opportunities to directly approach people to try and share the message of Christ. Last year when we did the 30 Days in the Harvest it was a time of intense spiritual battle and attacks. We need prayer as we move into this year’s 30 days.
We are seeking people who will commit to praying for at least 1 minute each day from June 24th to July 31st. Our suggestion is that you set an alarm on your phone to go off each day at the same time. I, Dan, have an alarm on my phone set for 10am. No matter where I am or what I am doing I take a minute to pray quietly about the harvest in Portugal. No one has a clue that I am praying unless I invite them to join with me.
We ask that you would pray the following:
1. That God would protect us, our kids and our team. We also will have a team from our sending church here during a portion of this time so prayer for their spiritual protection as well.
2. Pray we would meet people of peace (Luke 10) who are looking for God.
3. For those involved in small groups to commit and invite their friends and family to the group.
4. For God to raise up Portugues believers and send more workers to Portugal (Luke 10)
5. We would see a discipleship movement of 1000 groups.
6. Pray for where we will be evangelizing each day (SEE THE LIST BELOW).
June 24 – Carcavelos
June 25 – Sao Marcos
June 27 – Alcabideche
June 28 – Sao Marcos
July 1-7th – Carcavelos, São Marcos, and Alcabideche
July 8 – Oeiras and Carcavelos
July 9 – São Marcos
July 10 – Carcavelos
July 11 – Olivais
July 12 – Cabeço de Mouro
July 13 – Olivais and Carcavelos
July 14 – Olivais
July 15 – Alcabideche
July 16 – Carcavelos
July 17 – Constancia and Tomar
July 18 – Monte Abraao and Tapada das Merces
July 19 – Oeiras and São Marcos
July 21 – Vale de Amoreira
July 22 – Belas
July 23 – Oeiras
July 24 – Torres Vedras
July 27 – Troviscal
July 28 – Olivais
July 29 – Sao Marcos
July 30 – Carcavelos and Alcabideche
Thank you for your prayers! We appreciate them greatly!
IF YOU WILL COMMIT TO SPECIFICALLY PRAYING FOR THIS 30 DAYS, EACH DAY AT A SPECIFIC TIME, WOULD YOU PLEASE LET US KNOW, BOTH THAT YOU ARE PRAYING AND AT WHAT TIME?
Dan and Robin Been